Thursday, November 29, 2012

Interview from Tattoo artist "Darius Puodžiukas"






Baby Dragon: what would you like everyone reading this interview to know about you?(who are you,where we can find you)
Darius Puodžiukas:  I'm Darius Puodžiukas, from Šiauliai, Lithuania. I work at Totemas tattoo studio
BD: how long have you been tattooing?
DP:Working since 2008
BD: What is your favorite style of work?
DP:My favourite style is japanese

BD:What did your family and friends think about you getting into the tattoo business?
DP:My family always got my back, as long as I got satisfaction from what i'm doing.
BD:What would you say is your favorite part of the job?
DP:Favourite part of my job is when people come to me knowing what kind of work I do, and let me do what I think is the best.
BD: What is your favorite piece you own?
DP:My favourite piece I have is hanya mask on my forearm.
BD: Is there a part of the body you won't Tattoo and why?
DP: I wouldn't tattoo on a penis,just because :):)
BD: Describe your ideal tattoo client. Ever had the pleasure of tattooing a client like this?
DP: Like I said before, a perfect client is the one who is familiar with the tattoo world, and doesn't get tattoos for the fashion. It's much easier to talk to them and do some amazing artwork.
BD: Are there any artists out there you’d like to be tattooed by, space and time permitting of course?
DP:Jeff Gogue, Shige, Johan Finne and so on.. Mostly artists that do japanese
BD: Do you think it is important to do as many conventions and shows as possible?
DP:Yes, it's very important to meet other artist, see how they progress and just make new connections+ have loads of fun while doing it :):)
BD: What would you recommend to someone wishing to get into the tattoo business?
DP:Work your ass off day and night! World has too much "tattoo artists" who do it for wrong reasons..








I wanna thank Darius Puodžiukas for this interview!!!


more info here....facebook totemas tattoo





No comments:

Post a Comment